Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Emailing Only Summary of Blogger Post Using Feedburner

Created email subscription using feedburner and delivering emails but you need to send only summary of the post. I know, when I have created the same, I use to deliver the complete post to my subscribers initially.

In the below description, I will show you how to send your feedburner emails with only the summary.

Feedburner Feeds

Goto https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds and click on the feed link you want to send emails with only summary of the posts.

Feedburner Optimize


Visit Tab "Optimize"

On the left navigation menu, go to Summary Burner as shown in the below image.





Select the maximum number of characters you want to put as summary in the email posts and now make the service active.


No comments:

Post a Comment